Forms are usually they first way viewers ask for information and start a dialog.
We build forms and feeds to start your online relationships.
Types Of Forms That Interact with Viewers
- Contact Forms Every website should have a contact form to answer questions and start a relationship with viewers.
- Free Review Offer If you offer a service here is another way to start a communication with someone who is looking for your services. This should be part of any company’s lead generation program.
- Client Profile / Registration Form
- Job Applications
- Event Rsvp Track
- Client Feedback Form Stay in touch with your customers and create a testimonial.
- Email List Form An easy way to gather viewer’s email addresses to receive updates and information
Client Profile / Registration Form
This form cam be very extensive, as examples business travel that deal with different airlines and hotel suppliers or anyone dealing in the medical field that also deals with insurance forms can be pretty large.
Sometimes the information is not readily available so allow an option to save the data and continue later.
Email List Form
When a viewer likes what they see and are not ready to make a purchase, this is an easy way to keep in touch and keep your name in front and available for later. And of course some will want to check you out to see if there is a good fit.
The form can be located on the sidebar above the fold or in the footer at the bottom. The verbiage should be simple and direct so it doesn’t take much thought.
The email form can be integrated seamlessly into your CRM or marketing automation system, and more.
If part of your market is international there are laws you need to be familiar with and include those requirements.
What About Form Services?
Form services are popping up everywhere, Google has one and so does Facebook.
So My question is, “Do you want to provide your clients contact information to your competition?”