Forms are usually the first attempt a viewer will use to connect with you and your website so it’s very important to present a professional and personal introduction.
Different Types Of Forms
- Offer to Receive email Updates ~ This should be
predominate on the home page as well as other pages.
- Offer to receive Website Updates and Emails ~ The viewers on this list will receive website updates as well as email updates.
- A Contact Form ~ Every website should have one. This is the first step to going from a brochure to an interactive website.
- A Free Offer ~ Everyone likes a free offer.
This is a friendly way to engage viewers. Whether it\’s for a free evaluation, year-end industry update or just a 20-minute conversation, this gives the viewer and you a way to interact and create a relationship.
- An Offer to Do Business ~
Keep Your Forms Simple & Unique
There is an old saying,
Keep your forms to as few fields as possible.
With topics of interest you can offer some conditional logic and have the email sent to specific divisions or person who specializes in that topic.
This is true for an initial introduction like an email offer but for an offer to do business or contact if you are a large or medium size company or just have several different services you may want more information or offer topics of interest.
Lets the viewer add additional items while keeping the form clean and neat.
Leave a Reply