A travel agency website is an important marketing tool that can keep your clients up to date, and introduce new viewers to your business.
Connect with your Clients and Future Clients
Websites are now an intricate part of a company’s interaction with customers, showing professionalism, and introducing new customers to products and services.
For a travel agency, it is also about introducing new destinations and of course the travel agents.
A smart website layout will let the agents not only have a strong agent profile but let the agents have their own section to talk about what they love, travel and suppliers.
Make Your Front Page Count
Your front page should be well planned out mixing together your products and services with the needs of your viewers.
This site design is over 11 years old, a little out dated but still works.
- The brand logo is clear & direct.
- At the top right there is a call to action with a phone number.
- The top navigation bar above the brand logo connects the viewer with the company.
- The Navigation bar below the logo, highlights, and links to the company and viewers favorite products.
- The Main large image set up to rotate every time the page is visited. That way when a viewer comes back there is only a 20% chance they will see the same image so it will appear the website has changed.
- High-quality images must be included.
- All the images have been enhanced so they pop off the page, travel is very visual.
- And don’t forget the site should work seamlessly with handheld devices like smartphones and iPads.
A Travel Agency Website Should Include
- Front Page the most important page.
- A Contact Page ~ This page should include phone numbers and a form that takes requests from viewers.
- Location Page(s) ~ If you have more than one location, each office should he it’s own page.
- Agent Profile Pages ~ Each agent, manager and owner should have their own page. Most important, are the pages for the agents, this is where they can show their skills
- A form to gather email addresses for a newsletter and updates.