Building a website is much like building a home. You lay a strong foundation and use reliably products to build out and turn your house into a functioning home.
By deciding and nailing down your core website needs upfront you will save time and money between the start and finish of the site.
The Website Foundation
What type of site do you want:
- eCommerce for selling product or service online
- Informational and reference site
- Business site
- And a combination of the above
Matching products-services and content with customer\’s needs
You already know what you\’re offering your clients, but do you know what your clients want? What are they looking for online and what do they want from your product and what type of support or information are they expecting?
When building the website, are you building the site for you or your clients and viewers? It should be for your clients & viewers, because they are the one buying your product and keeping you in business. What do your viewers need in order to make a decision?
Can the new website design…
- Grow and expand?
- Take advantage of new technologies
- Let employees make changes and add content
- Work on all mobile devices (responsive design)